Best Spanish Restaurants in De Pijp
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Spanish cuisine is heavily influenced by the seafood, which is very abundant in the waters of the Spanish coastline. Spain’s rich history and culture has also contributed to the vast array of dishes and recipes used by the Spanish chefs.
Spanish cuisine is made up of many different types of cuisine from all corners of Spain. The Spanish restaurants in the city of Amsterdam serve your typical Spanish fare like tapas, paella, gazpacho, and many more. Most of the dishes are seafood based, though meat is also very popular with chicken, beef, mutton, and lamb being the favourites.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour