Best Chocolate Shops in University District
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Chocolate, the mere mention of the word brings to mind images of its smooth taste and sweet goodness. It’s hard to believe that mankind first decided to brew it into a beer. Thankfully, someone figured out that it’s qualities lay somewhere else.
The chocolate shops in Amsterdam are chocoholic’s dreams come true. Chocolates of all tastes and sizes can be found there. Whether you like your chocolate dark, white, in a bar, as powder or whatever, they will have it with them. Be careful though, it is very easy to be swept away in a shopping spree while at these chocolate shops.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour