Best Markets in Nieuwmarkt
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Markets are legion in Amsterdam, attaining enough popularity over the years so as to be considered attractions in their own right. Most tourists prefer shopping in these markets, largely due to (relatively) low prices and unique wares.
The Waterlooplein Flea Market ranks high as el paradiso for the archetypal haggler to pit his bargaining skills against the veteran vendors. If you’re looking for a healthy food option then organic produce at a Farmer’s Market is your stop, whereas flower-lovers can buy flowers or seeds, or simply enjoy the exquisite flowers at the Flower Market.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data