Best Souvenir Shops in De Pijp
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
If you’re looking for some authentic Dutch souvenirs to take back home, then step inside one of Amsterdam’s many souvenir shops that throng the streets. With an original range of Dutch souvenirs and gifts, these shops are great for souvenir shopping.
From I-*heart*-Amsterdam t-shirts, shawls, aprons with hilarious quotations, gadgets and caps to 400-year-old porcelain pieces, pottery and uniquely designed beer bottles, Amsterdam’s souvenir shops have enough for the taking. Traditional Dutch home-made items are also big sells here.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour