My Guide Website?
Amsterdam Self-Guided Audio Tour
This truly memorable audio tour will guide you along Amsterdam’s 17th century canals to Anne Frank House, the classic Hemp Museum, the Stock Exchange center, and the city's notorious Red Light District.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a self-guide walking tour
- Explore the city with a fully narrated tour with audio guide
- See the Old Church and New Market as well as the Anne Frank House
DescriptionDownload a vibrant MP3 Self-Guided Audio Tour combined with a fully detailed map of the area of your tour. Immerse yourself in the exciting and historic city of Amsterdam, one of Europe’s most culturally famous cities! Home to hundreds of 17th century canals, over 50 museums, including the Anne Frank House, the Van Gogh Museum and hundreds of coffee shops, Amsterdam is an engaging and fascinating city. Rich with history from World War 2, you’ll learn about its German occupation and its recovery, walk through its infamous Red Light District neighborhood and admire many historic buildings and architecture along the way on this audio tour! You will also see Central Station, Berlage Stock Exchange, the National Monument, New Church, Royal Palace, the Anne Frank House, Beguine Court, The Hash, Marijuana and Hemp Museum, Old Church and New Market on this tour. Take your time and enjoy the sights of this remarkable city.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with audio guide (English only) Transportation Entrance Fees Food/Drinks
- Confirmation and download instructions will be provided on your confirmation voucher after booking will be received at time of booking
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore is no specific starting time for the tours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now