Best Shopping Malls in Central Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Shopping Malls are popular go-to spots in Amsterdam. There are only two main shopping malls in Amsterdam that host an abundance of different types of shopping and eating options.
Most shopping malls are open daily, consist of imposing structures and offer a variety of goods and services on display. This is no different in Amsterdam with one of the malls being the towering Magna Plaza, which has also been added to Amsterdam's list of most precious buildings and monuments. The other shopping mall is the Kalvertoren located in the busy Kalverstraat shopping street.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour