Best Buildings and Monuments in Eastern Dock
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
The city of Amsterdam is nearly 800 years old. This is clearly shown in the varied types of building designs and monuments dotted around the city. Visiting some of these should be one of the top priorities when exploring Amsterdam.
A visit to the Royal Palace is a must. Art enthusiasts can visit the Kattenkabinet. The Museum Willet-Holthuysen and the Museum Van Loon hold many beautiful objects while being architectural marvels themselves. The Central Station Amsterdam, Beurs Van Berlage and the Begijnhof add their own charm to the picturesque cityscape.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data