Best Ethiopian Restaurants in South Canal Belt
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
When in Amsterdam do as the Dutch do, and the Dutch like to mix it up with their food and music. If you're in the mood to try something different why not sample some Ethiopian cuisine from one of the many ethnic restaurants that dot the cityscape.
One thing you can expect is authenticity as each restaurant is just awash with features meant to take a guest home. Starting with the decor to the furnishing, the staff and even the aromas inside are exotic. The food is just the cherry on top but make sure your palette is agreeable because the food is generally a bit spicier than you'd expect.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour