Best Indian Restaurants in Nieuwmarkt
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
India is one of the world’s odest civilizations, so the cuisine has been developed and perfected for many thousands of years. Along with their own cuisine, they also assimilated the cooking styles of the many invaders that conquered the country.
There are many Indian restaurants in Amsterdam which serve authentic Indian food. Enjoy some delicious food from all parts of India. Non-vegetarians can eat some delicious chicken or mutton cooked in thick curries, while vegetarians can enjoy a multitude vegetable based dishes. Be warned though, Indian cuisine is quite heavy and spicy.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour